I finally feel like I nailed it when it comes to vacation packing. and that’s saying something, because anything that requires me to do anything beyond “throw 47 bikinis, jorts, and some cover ups in a suitcase” is way outside my wheelhouse.
this late spring trip to europe was much colder than anticipated, but fortunately I had some solid layers and staples to carry me through, plus some gorgeous standout pieces I’m absolutely obsessed with. fun times for y’all, because ALMOST ALL OF IT IS ON SALE. if you like what you see, act fast, and click away. there’s soooo much cute stuff for like half off rn. and if you’re heading to europe or somewhere similar, I strongly recommend every single thing I’m linking to. so much of it is timeless and will take you well beyond vacation days.
for starters, stuff I wore in every. single. country:
- denim jacket from levi’s. this was tossed on over everything bc it was pretty much always freezing.
- black turtleneck from banana republic (yes, even in italy!). it was that cold. I brought this top as a backup *just in case,* but this piece was so versatile, I wore it on several days of the trip.
- wide leg denim from j.crew (sold out, very similar here). these bad boys are my faaaaavorite! I’ve been wearing them constantly at home, too.
- hair scarf from lulu’s. mine’s gone already (bc of course) but a similar print here at the same price is still available. I love this scarf thing so much; I tied it into a headband and wore it almost every day. grab any 27-30″ square silk or vegan-silk (polyester I think) scarf and roll and tie it into a knotted headband!
- gold hoops from banana republic. got mine on clearance (linked similar) and have never felt so alive. why do I always feel 9342839x prettier with hoops?
- small basket bag. grabbed it on poshmark for like $30. highly recommend searching on there vs. paying $75+ elsewhere!
- large basket bag. shoutout to my girl danielle, nordstrom personal shopper/stylist extraordinaire, who grabbed this for me in march. it promptly sold out. I haven’t ever received so many compliments on a bag! it is the most convenient thing that I own… so I’m terribly sorry it’s gone but here’s a similar one for $225, one for $25, one for $28, and one for $20.
- ecco sneakers from nordstrom. comparing this to my white stan smiths from the last trip, my entire body thanked me for this purchase — night👏🏼and👏🏼day👏🏼. danielle also grabbed these for me and thus contributed to my orthopaedic health. apparently these have been a top seller for both men and women for years. blessings. go get them. worth EVERY penny!
- ciao baby tee from j.crew (on sale!!). perfect little casual tee to toss on with skirts. I knot it up over all my high-waist bottoms.
- ted baker slingbacks I picked up in london. THEY’RE ON SALEEEE!!! you guys, I cannot talk these up enough; they’re legitimately MORE comfortable than my nike sneakers. I walked all over cobblestones for hours upon hours, miles on end, and had zero discomfort. they’re the best shoes ever. I have them in black and probably need them in white tbh. please heed my advice and get them … they’re fab.
- rain coat from ralph lauren. this is not the exact same style but it’s super close, and it’s on MEGA sale ($80 from $300). go forth.
- magnetic lashes from one two lash. I also cannot underscore enough how obsessed I am with these lashes. I wear them ALL THE TIME because they’re so natural, they’re just about the same length as my lashes with mascara, and they add the most subtle yet powerful pop to my eyes. I don’t need to get extensions or deal with glue on falsies with these. mine are “original full volume.”
and nowwww for my top 5 favorite outfits!
the headband that saw three countries:
from paris, again:
happy shopping, happy packing! bon voyage!
3 thoughts on “packing for europe, spring/summer edition 🌸🇫🇷 🍋🇮🇹 🌦🇬🇧”