Really stoked to give you guys a peek inside what comes in a FabFitFun box! This is hands down one of the coolest subscription boxes I’ve seen. Because it’s seasonal, they pack a lot of rad stuff into one amazing set.
When I received my box, it was honestly like a clown car of products, combined with an epic Christmas morning. Like an endless stream of goodies.
Mind you, these aren’t sample size products. I have an ipsy subscription, which I love, that sends sample sized beauty products once a month. It’s cool to test stuff out, but the things they send you are pretty tiny.
As someone who considers themselves a lover of all things fab, fit, and fun (lol), this box was a dream! Full size beauty products, workout equipment, and fun accessories for every day? Sign me the f up!
The FFF box included the following for Fall:
- A set of 2 Gold Radiance facial masks from Passport to Beauty ($65) – This alone is more than the price of the box in its entirety!
- A full size umbrella (super cute) from Tappan Collective ($32)
- A Hisy portable power bank ($25) – also comes with a 25% off card for a future purchase
- Doctor D. Schwab Flawless Skin Fluid moisturizer ($39) – It’s like a serum and moisturizer in one, and it smells really nice. Fancy!
- Manna Kadar Liplocked Priming Gloss Stain in Lucky ($24) – it’s like a liquid lipstick. Super dope.
- Tribe Alive Bracelet ($49) – I’m picky about jewelry, but this thing is actually SUPER cute. Really delicate and pretty, with gold metal.
- Merrithew Total Body Tone DVD + Strength Tubing ankle cuff ($33) – time to dust off the DVD player and hook it up so I can try this out. I love that I got to add to my equipment collection.
- Purple Purse Charm ($10) – this is to raise awareness around domestic violence, such an amazing cause. You can check out the charms here. I love that they incorporated philanthropy.
- Picture it On Canvas $75 + free shipping Gift Card – getting myself some photo prints for the holidays!
- Jeweler’s Wife $15 + free shipping Gift Card – they have Alex & Ani and House of Harlow! Pretty excited about that.
- Crest 3D Whitening Toothpaste sample + Coupons
Total value of all product: ~$357
So essentially, you’ll get a $300-$400 box of product, from beauty to fitness and a lot in between. They haven’t shown what’s entirely included in the Winter box, but they’ve leaked that there will be Frends earbuds (~$80), Whitney Eve gloves (basically priceless), and a scented diffuser (~$37). Go hop on it before it sells out!
Get your first box for $10 off – use the code “BEACH” at checkout and get a bunch of sweet goodies for $39!
Feeling like coupon queen right now.
Thank you fabfitfun for providing this box for review!