Really stoked to give you guys a peek inside what comes in a FabFitFun box! This is hands down one of the coolest subscription boxes I’ve seen. Because it’s seasonal, they pack a lot of rad stuff into one amazing set.
When I received my box, it was honestly like a clown car of products, combined with an epic Christmas morning. Like an endless stream of goodies.
Mind you, these aren’t sample size products. I have an ipsy subscription, which I love, that sends sample sized beauty products once a month. It’s cool to test stuff out, but the things they send you are pretty tiny.
As someone who considers themselves a lover of all things fab, fit, and fun (lol), this box was a dream! Full size beauty products, workout equipment, and fun accessories for every day? Sign me the f up!
The FFF box included the following for Fall:
- A set of 2 Gold Radiance facial masks from Passport to Beauty ($65) – This alone is more than the price of the box in its entirety!
- A full size umbrella (super cute) from Tappan Collective ($32)
- A Hisy portable power bank ($25) – also comes with a 25% off card for a future purchase
- Doctor D. Schwab Flawless Skin Fluid moisturizer ($39) – It’s like a serum and moisturizer in one, and it smells really nice. Fancy!
- Manna Kadar Liplocked Priming Gloss Stain in Lucky ($24) – it’s like a liquid lipstick. Super dope.
- Tribe Alive Bracelet ($49) – I’m picky about jewelry, but this thing is actually SUPER cute. Really delicate and pretty, with gold metal.
- Merrithew Total Body Tone DVD + Strength Tubing ankle cuff ($33) – time to dust off the DVD player and hook it up so I can try this out. I love that I got to add to my equipment collection.
- Purple Purse Charm ($10) – this is to raise awareness around domestic violence, such an amazing cause. You can check out the charms here. I love that they incorporated philanthropy.
- Picture it On Canvas $75 + free shipping Gift Card – getting myself some photo prints for the holidays!
- Jeweler’s Wife $15 + free shipping Gift Card – they have Alex & Ani and House of Harlow! Pretty excited about that.
- Crest 3D Whitening Toothpaste sample + Coupons
Total value of all product: ~$357
So essentially, you’ll get a $300-$400 box of product, from beauty to fitness and a lot in between. They haven’t shown what’s entirely included in the Winter box, but they’ve leaked that there will be Frends earbuds (~$80), Whitney Eve gloves (basically priceless), and a scented diffuser (~$37). Go hop on it before it sells out!
Get your first box for $10 off – use the code “BEACH” at checkout and get a bunch of sweet goodies for $39!
Feeling like coupon queen right now.
Thank you fabfitfun for providing this box for review!
One thought on “fabfitfun is very fab, very fun”
I’ve always wanted to try one of these subscription boxes… and I honestly think this one is the best deal and you get amazing things!! Great review!
LikeLiked by 1 person